Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Silver Bella

I was really excited to be asked to teach at this year's Silver Bella in Omaha Nebraska - November 12th - 14th. I know that sounds like years from now - but it's really just around the corner! For those of you who don't know, Silver Bella was started by Teresa McFayden as a paper arts event where people gather to take art and craft classes together. I wasn't sure if I totally belonged, but I have been told that people are excited to take my two classes - a charm bracelet class and a rosary necklace class.  Some of the other instructors this year include: Pam Garrison, Rebecca Sower, Charlotte Lyons, Denise Sharp, Anna Corba, Jennifer Murphy and Teresa McFayden.  I just peeked at the website and it looks like the 3-day event has already sold out for this year - but if you are interested for the following year keep your eye on the Silver Bella site - Teresa usually announces the classes in early April and it fills up within days.

1 comment:

It' an Evolution said...

The buzz about your classes has taken on a life of its own. Unfortunately I did not get in as they booked in one or two days. I am just thankful to be attending and look forward to meeting you.
Janet