Thursday, September 09, 2010

Letter to John Derian....

Dear John......
Haven't seen you in a while but popped into Target today and was, once again, excited and inspired, upon seeing your new line! Remember all the fun we used to have behind the curtain at the old French General? You always came to our soirees ready for a good time and were always the perfect gentleman. I am so happy that you have collaborated with Target to bring your beautiful designs to those of us who love your work! Keep up the good work and hope to see you again someday soon!

Love,

Kaari (Molly's sister!)

3 comments:

molly said...

That's a classic! I was just thinking about him (i saw the target deal--yeah!) and then I found a 'backstage pass' from the birthday- after the fire-party and it made me think of John and Alexis B. there!
Good times, good times....

Fern and Feather said...

you need to be in Target lady!!

I just bought that plate + 40 little appetizer plates... how could I resist. too cute!

oxo

PCovi said...

I saw his line and made some purchases! Love his artwork!