Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Last Call for Woad!


We have a spot or two left in our Woad Workshop this Saturday, October 1st.  If you are interested in learning about the ancient art of dying with this vibrant weed, please call the shop or e-mail us.  We are excited to have Denise Lambert return to the US from France.  After teaching workshops in both New York and San Francisco this month, Denise is back in LA!

See more pictures from the New York Woad Workshop here, all photos by Colin Cooke.

4 comments:

molly said...

really amazing how it's taken off...

Anonymous said...

Napoleon would be so proud!

Your blog is incredible..stumbled on it tonight via 52, and have been endlessly entertained on the cheap!

XO

Anonymous said...

I SO want to be there!!! The timing is bad for me... Woad On! I remain blue with woad envy, I hope I'll get another chance! XO, Hol

Karee said...

love your collections