Monday, November 28, 2011

Art of Craft Workshop 2012

Our third annual Art of Craft Workshop has been planned for January 27th-29th, 2012. Coinciding with the CHA show in Anaheim, we will also be hosting out Sunday Soiree with Jo Packham on Sunday, January 29th from 6-9. This year we have some fabulous new teachers coming into town, as well as a couple of our old favorites returning - Molly Meng, Anna Corba, Michelle Jorgensen, Charlotte Lyons and Pam Garrison are all coming to teach their craft and share a few hours inspiring us all.

Sailor's Valentine
Pam Garrison and Charlotte Lyons

12 Month Pocket Memory Book
Molly Meng

Valentine Chocolate Truffle Box
Michelle Jorgensen

Beeswax Journal
Anna Corba

Old Button Bracelets
Kaari Meng

Sign-ups begin today and seating is limited to 30 students per class.
Come for the craft - stay for the day!

6 comments:

mogull said...

it was such a blast last year and it looks like this one will be even better. can't wait!!!

Cuzzin Kathi said...

What's a bees wax journal???

Wanda said...

I signed up....now where is a good place to stay?? :)

Anonymous said...

Just signed up - we are coming all the way from Dallas! THANKS for offering this workshop again, we have waited all year for it.

AP

fotohok said...

I hopped over from the WWC. I am in love with all of the fabric lines that have come from French General. I save my bits and pennies and coupons so that I can afford some yardage here and there. I had no idea you do so many other wonderful things! I love the paper and jewelry crafting and wish I could be involved in the workshop. So Thanks for all your artistry. Cheers!

Unknown said...

All signed up! Coming from Tennessee and I can't wait to see you girls!! xx, Julie