Monday, December 03, 2012

Holiday Open House at French General


We are happy to announce our Holiday Open House on Saturday, December 15th from 10-5.  French General will be open for crafting, camaraderie and cheer - with workshops offered by the talented Evelyn Niely and the creative Mavis Leahy...both wonderful teachers and local artists.  Join us to learn how to create the needle-felted Christmas Goose and the Victorian-inspired Vintage Angel.  Both workshops will have open seating so you can join in any time you like, but to reserve your seat, please sign up at www.frenchgeneral.com

Happy Holidays and hope to see you soon!


4 comments:

Marlynne said...

I'd pick the red vintage angel to make!

Anonymous said...

Just signed up to reserve my seat, hope it's ok to bring a couple of friends to shop for the afternoon...Julie M.

Kerry said...

Oh my, so cute the little goose. and the Angels are just lovely. Wish I lived a lot closer so I could come to the Open House and make them myself.

Unknown said...

Impossible for some of us embroidery and lovely laces aficionados to come to your openhouse. Do you ever come to So.CA? This would be a choice spot.