Thursday, April 02, 2015

A Beautiful Opportunity Quilt

It has been some time since I have written on the blog...but I thought it's time to jump back in and write about this beautiful opportunity quilt that was made by the Napa Valley Quilters.  The pattern was adapted from our pattern, Le Bouquet Francais, and the fabrics are from the same collection released by Moda last Spring 2014.
This is called an opportunity quilt, because you actually have the opportunity to own this quilt by purchasing a raffle ticket for $1!  How amazing is that?  We have this beauty on display at French General until the end of April - please come by and see the beautiful piecing, applique, quilting and binding work!
You can purchase raffle tickets at French General during the month of April by coming in to the shop or calling us at 323 668-0488; or you can visit the Napa Valley Quilt site and purchase a raffle ticket online by clicking here.
And if you are the ambitious type, you can also purchase the pattern for this quilt - we have them in stock at French General.

Ok - I'm back in, I have written on the blog!  I will continue to do so!

Merci!

5 comments:

Lee said...

Fabulous quilt!

Kathy Bode said...

Glad that you are back. Will French General be replenishing the sold out item? Offering new ones? Thanks.
Kathy Bode

Anonymous said...

Welcome back and I did love your new website easy to work. Thank you
Rita ritabarriga@yahoo.com

Sandra Webster said...

Oh my...as I scanned the photos from France, I felt as If I was there with you! You touched all the senses with the smell, the touch, the taste, the sound and sights of France! Loved the new website! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Bonjour! Is it possible to still obtain this pattern? I have looked on the French General site and could not find it. I am also wondering if it is at all possible to request / suggest very old fabric range reprints from over a decade ago such as the beautiful Rural Jardin Pattern 13531? Thanks, Louise