Sunday, August 02, 2015

Stitching in Vermont!


Join me for a weekend in Vermont this September 17th- 20th at Meleen and Charlotte's Vermont Getaway!  We will be exploring antique French textiles - looking at old scraps - the small repairs, the natural fibers, the center seams and the printing and weaving  methods.  We will be stitching with 18th and 19th century French textiles, learning how to hand quilt, and making beautiful blocks for a wall hanging or quilt.  For more information on the weekend or to sign up, please visit Charlotte Lyon's blog, or write to Meleen and Charlotte at fallvermontgetaway@gmail.com
This is going to be fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is something I should do as right now I am in a slump. I need something really creative and not what I normally do. Thanks for this idea. Robin A.

Sarah Hawkings said...

Oh what a shame we are there in October not September ( all the way from England) so I will miss you ...
Sarah Hawkings :((

Lisa Allen Lambert said...

I could not believe my good fortune -- What a treat it was meeting and learning from you you at Charlotte and Meleen's Vermont Getaway! I absolutely love my sashiko tote. Thank you for sharing so many wonderful fabrics -- old and new. Here's to seeing you in France in '16!