My sister, Molly, has tagged me. Nothing could be more horrible or unthinkable for me - since I don't even like to admit to myself that I write a blog! Instead, I tend to think of this space as a journal or newsletter where I can write about ideas and crafts that are floating around my head. Being tagged means that you have to write about yourself - yikes - not about the business??
So - here goes - 10 things you may or may not know about me - because Molly Meng asked!
1. I love what I do and am thankful everyday
2. I procrastinate as if I were still in college preparing for a test
3. I would rather have dinner with family
4. I have a weakness for good, old red wine
5. and old French ribbon, and beads, and textiles
6. I would move to the South of France tomorrow if my mom and dad would
7. I am moved by color
8. I rescue kitties and puppies when they turn up
9. I sleep better under linen sheets
10. Sofia is my favorite person - ever!