Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Molly, the Grand Finale

My sister, Molly, has tagged me. Nothing could be more horrible or unthinkable for me - since I don't even like to admit to myself that I write a blog! Instead, I tend to think of this space as a journal or newsletter where I can write about ideas and crafts that are floating around my head. Being tagged means that you have to write about yourself - yikes - not about the business??
So - here goes - 10 things you may or may not know about me - because Molly Meng asked!
1. I love what I do and am thankful everyday
2. I procrastinate as if I were still in college preparing for a test
3. I would rather have dinner with family
4. I have a weakness for good, old red wine
5. and old French ribbon, and beads, and textiles
6. I would move to the South of France tomorrow if my mom and dad would
7. I am moved by color
8. I rescue kitties and puppies when they turn up
9. I sleep better under linen sheets
10. Sofia is my favorite person - ever!

3 comments:

Lorrie said...

Fun stuff - thanks for sharing.

Lorrie

Floss said...

Oh well done. My only question, as an inhabitant of the south of France who has ironed her own vintage linen sheets is: DO YOU IRON THOSE SHEETS YOURSELF? Frankly, I keep mine for special occasion tablecloths...

molly said...

see? that wasn't so bad.
i must admit, i forgot i even tagged you!