Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Jewelry 101

The basics in jewelry making are happening this Saturday at French General! Come learn how to work with the correct jewelry tools, the best glue for glass cabochons, the secrets of opening and closing a jump ring - did you hear the click? - and looping headpins. All materials are provided in the class fee, as well as a table of inspirational materials to make your project unique. Each Saturday, throughout the month of December, we are offering up simple craft workshops to learn the elementary skills....beading, collage and textiles are all explored on the craft tables at French General. Sign up for a class at frenchgeneral.com - bring a friend and your glasses!

4 comments:

AnnaBananna said...

I soooo need to come to this class-any chance you'll have a You Tube version! :) Have fun!

Anonymous said...

I have heard about the jump ring click and need to come learn how to do it!
Love your classes and the inspirational table - so generous of you!

Marybeth P.

Miriam said...

Ohhh beautiful!!! I wish I lived closer!!!

Rose Brier Studio said...

That bracelet is wonderful! I want to learn about jewelry glues. Are you going to do classes into January? I'm visiting my family for the month and would love to attend.
~Marilee