Friday, January 27, 2012

Let the Workshops Begin!

It's time for our annual Art of Craft event this weekend!  Three days of creative workshops taught by friends and artists from near and far.  If you haven't been to a workshop at French General and would like to try one - this is the perfect time.  Project based classes, each three hours long and all the materials are provided.  We still have a couple of spots left and would love to have you join us!  Please call the shop to sign up and we'll save you a seat!

3 comments:

Robin Thomas said...

Next time, I hope, I hope?

Anonymous said...

I just called the store and left a message. I would like to sign up for both of the Sunday classes, please call me when you can. Thank you.
Alanna J.

Dominique said...

So sad! The website showed everything as being sold out! Would have loved to join in the fun if I'd realized!