Thursday, February 02, 2012

Art of Craft Wrap-up

Another creative-filled weekend has come and gone - but what fun we had! This year we had students from all of the US come for three days to make jewelry, stitch a sailor's valentine, build a valentine box, collage a monthly book and paint with beeswax. A big thank you to all of the teachers for giving so much of themselves, to the students who tapped deep into their creative spirit and to the crew who helped pull this off - yet again! Here are just a few snaps of the fun we had at the annual Art of Craft workshops held at French General....












If you would like to join us for next years event, please sign up at Art of Craft for advance notice of all of our workshops!

7 comments:

cocoquilts said...

Lovely, Lovely! I thought of you all weekend wishing I was there! I must go next year! Each class looked like it was fantastic! I have only been once in your shop for a workshop and it was just not enough time! So much to see & do! And to have all of those amazing teachers all gathered in your shop! Heavenly!
Cheers, Colette

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Hi from Australia...I'm so happy to have found your blog...now I'm going to have a look around...

gina rossi armfield said...

What a great day I had stitching sailor hearts! Thank you! If you want to see them finished you can see them here:
www.sweetsistergina.typepad.com

K Cotton said...

I really, really, really enjoyed this workshop! Not only it was fun making, it was also a great experience meeting talented people. What amazing ideas everyone has!
Thank you, Kaari!

Unknown said...

It was SO worth the trip from Tennessee! Thank you girls for a wonderful weekend! You're the best!
xx, Julie

Tammy Gilley said...

Hey, I know those two! Fun, fun, fun!

Anonymous said...

Time of my life....when can we sign up for 2013!?

TB