Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Silver Bella Bound!

We're busy busy busy getting ready for one of my favorite events, Silver Bella! This year, I am teaching two jewelry classes - both jewels designed with Josephine in mind. A handful of creative teachers, like Charlotte Lyons, Betz White, Lisa Kaus, Beth Quinn, Colette Copeland, Lynn Whipple, Kerry Lynn Yeary and Sally Jean Alexander are teaching a couple of classes each. I am excited about returning to Omaha and seeing the old main drag, Howard Street - it still feels like an old stagecoach town. If you have thought about attending a creative weekend, this is a great one to start with - lively, artsy, and intimate - Silver Bella attendees are wonderful souls to craft with.

5 comments:

Tricia said...

Those jewelry pieces are absolutley gorgeous. Have fun at Silver Bella!

Elizabeth said...

love that bracelet!! Would love to just buy it as is :)

Unknown said...

Have fun! It always looks like a blast!
Jen at The Gifted Giver
www.thegiftedgiver.com

Trixie said...

I would love to buy the bracelet kit.
I'S YUMMY.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait! Those pictures are great!