Sunday, March 01, 2009

Here We Go!

Thank you to all who have shown interest in escaping to the south of France this summer!  Our trip has been confirmed - so far twelve women have signed up and decided to throw caution to the wind and live the life of a French country woman.   I am sending out confirmation letters today along with a rooster badge - thought this might be a good way to be recognized at the airport or train station!  
If you are still thinking about the trip, please let me know - we have a few spots left and would love to have you join us!  Here is another look at the charming Chateau Dumas - the 18th century home we will be sharing July 4th - July 11th, 2009.  

4 comments:

HeidiRose said...

I am Very Interested in joining you at the Chateau!
What is the cut-off date for registration?

I'd like a wee bit more information before making the decision: which airport, pick-up times etc.
I'm looking for your e-mail address so I can ask you specifically.

Rabbit Hill Creations said...

Looks as though it will be a wonderful excursion...wish I could attend.

Sara Moriarty said...

This sounds like a wonderful experience. I really wish I could attend. Wishing everyone the best time.

Sara
http://livingtheartistsway.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Kaari,

Interesting Month of March and mourning. My dear father passed and I needed to feel a bit more myself and hopped onto your blog to distract myself from all the things involved with losing a family member. Still to busy to really mourn but enjoy your site in remembering the one's whom still remain deeply in our souls.

I would love to join you and would be traveling alone.

My father always encouraged me to go but I could not leave him. He left me a token of money to carry on with my dreams, so if you have an opening, I don't take up much room. Please put me on your list for any possible openings.

Another Book.... I think I own each one so far.

Warmly,
Karla