Tuesday, May 01, 2012

So Many Pretty Dresses!


I loved hearing about everyone's favorite dress memories - I see a whole book with drawings of each and every little dress - anyone out there want to do the sketches?? Thank you so much for digging deep and writing about such beautiful little details!
Our random winners are....
Stephanie - the purple dress
Rebecca - the peach dress with the white polka dots
Yann - the sailor collar dress in red, white and blue
Please send me an e-mail to notions@frenchgeneral.com with your address and we will get a box of Petite Odile fabric out to you - so you can sew up a little dress for someone special (or maybe yourself!) Merci!

2 comments:

Lilla said...

The fabric looks great. I sent a pic
of one of the french dresses I have made, to Art of Craft.
I have sewn a few and will send another pic. soon

Anonymous said...

I was just catching up on some blog reading and saw this post and the last. It reminds me of an old book my students enjoyed- The Hundred Dresses by Eleanor Estes. It is still available. I can see the child in it designing her dresses from all those fabrics. Enjoy- and thanks for your interesting blog!
Roxanne