Saturday, March 05, 2011

So Many Gardens....

So many pretty gardens and ideas of gardens to come...how to choose just one? I asked Sofia to choose a number between 1 and 99 and her number was 6! Jemellia - you lucky gal - I know you will enjoy every Botanical Charm Kit and I expect to see you wearing them all next time we run into each other! Please send me your address and we will start you off with our first kit, The Woad Garden. Thank you everyone for playing along - I loved hearing about your favorite gardens.



A few of my favorite gardens...

3 comments:

Diane Langness said...

Congrats Jemilla! Can wait to see the woad garden bracelet. If I wasn't so far away I would try to attend the woad dying workshop. Enjoy your kit!

Samantha said...

Congratulations Jemellia!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my freaking goodness! I'm baking whatever Sofia wants and will drive it there! Thanks so much. Don't worry, I will wear them all the time!

I meant every word about my favorite garden, now, I will have a new one, FG's!