Monday, October 03, 2011

Calling all Chocolate Lovers!

Ok - I had no idea there were so many guilty chocolate lovers! Let's just say, since everyone loves chocolate it is not a guilty pleasure - in fact, it sounds like a national pastime! Collecting fabric, well yes, I am guilty of that too...but I like to think of it as building my archives. Amazing - I guess we are all alike after all!
Now down to the winners - I can't promise you will all get precuts - but you will love what you get - I promise!
*Patti who steals moments of bliss when she shouldn't.
*Joanna who enjoys a glass of merlot in the middle of the afternoon.
*Miss Melis who loves homemade bread and jam.
*Sherryl who spends time re-watching favorite old movies all by herself with a rum and coke and a big bag of salt & vinegar chips that she eats until her tongue hurts!
*Karen whose biggest guilty pleasure is fresh red raspberries with cream and sugar. (Karen - that is not a guilty pleasure - that's breakfast!)
Thanks Moda for the fun hop and for supplying me with wonderful giveaways! Lucky winners, please shoot us an e-mail with your address at notions@frenchgeneral.com with Blog Hop Giveaway in the subject line and we will ship out a French General surprise box. Thanks for playing and sorry about the tardiness of the post last week - but I think I caught it just in time!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This post just made me laugh! Congratulations to all the winners. And thank goodness for guilty pleasures!

Julie B.

Mary said...

I'm sure I listed chocolate as a guilty pleasure but I can assure everyone it's not. It's the main food group!

Anonymous said...

So much fun! Thank you for writing this blog and making us all feel like we know you a little bit better.

Ann Marie M.

Sharrieboberry said...

Ha ha! My guilty pleasure made the top-five list, even if I didn't!

Gale, Ky quilter said...

Congratulations to the winners! And, in my house chocolate is a sewing notion!!!