Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Word Game


On the last night at Chateau Dumas, after we had eaten a lovely dinner of chilled salmon with dill and lemon, we played a word game. I asked everyone to name one word that summed up their feeling of our week we spent together. Molly gave me the grand idea to enter these word into wordle to make up my own artwork. Wordle is a toy for generating “word clouds” from text that you provide. I think it turned out super duper - I'm tempted to make a poster to hang in the new French General.

5 comments:

Rose Brier Studio said...

I hope you do make it a poster for French General. The wordle poster is really cool!

Lorrie said...

What a great way to generate words - asking everyone for their input is brilliant. Wordle is a lot of fun.

This would indeed make a great poster.

Lorrie

Anonymous said...

Creative idea....we would expect nothing less from you!

Carole said...

That is cool!

Anonymous said...

Online version of hangman game. I really liked it.


Play hangman online